Thursday 13 February 2014

Wanderlust.

Definition: A very strong or irresistible impulse to travel.



This is a feeling a experience on a weekly sometimes a daily basis. When I left for Nepal just under a year a go, I thought I was making a huge mistake, Oh how wrong I was. I can honestly say those four months were the best decision I ever made and completely re-defined who I am and what I want, 

Unfortunately, one of the major side affects of travelling is that you never want to stop doing it - hence the wanderlust. I have now been in England solidly for 7 months and I'm itching to leave. There is so much I want to do and see and places I want to live, I don't know how I'll fit it in. 

Bali in 6 months seems like such a long way away, I think I may need to plan another trip just to make the time go faster....I'm thinking a like trip to New Zealand is in order soon. 




No comments:

Post a Comment