Friday 21 February 2014

BFF.

 HAPPY BIRTHDAY EMMIE!



It is my best friend's birthday, therefore I thought I dedicated a blog post to best friends and how much we need them in everyday life. Although, we might not be as glamorous as the ultimate BFF Blair and Serena they helped us bond over our love of Gossip Girl and showed us what a healthy friendship we have - I think we fallen out for the whole of 30 minutes over the course of our 7 year BBFship.


 She is being a good sport and testing out being 23 for me to see what it is like, since I'm not ready to leave the world of 22 yet. Now it might sound cheesy but I genuinely don't know what I'd do without this girl. She has help me through some of my worst times and been with me to share some of my best. What I love most of all though is, if we spend the day slobbing around with a hot chicken, kettle crisps and Gossip Girl I know I will have an amazing day because she is  there. 

                                                            

There are times when I worry we spent too much time together but we are yet to run out of stuff to talk about and are worryingly morphing more and more into an old marry couple everyday. We got big plans when we grow up, we will have a Pug and a Frenchie who will brunch with us a weekends and one day when we are old and grey we will live in an apartment  with our Tortoises, Esio and Trot. What did I tell you for big plans! For now all we need is food, a milkshake by the sea, brunch on a Sunday and of course Beyonce! (our birthday present to each other this year!)



Well I could gush for ages about how awesome this girl is (one day I will write a post this this about a man) but for now this is girl is better then any man! Love you Em.




No comments:

Post a Comment