Wednesday 26 March 2014

Gossip.


Today was one of those days where gossiping with your co-workers proved useful. I was all set to go on my first online dating date tonight, when it turns the guy who I was meant to go out with has hit on my co-worker a lot despite her telling him she's married. Once you go through all the possibilities that no there must be two men with the same name and job in the same town, you realise it's the same guy. Despite people telling me not to let me put it off him it does. I will have judged this guy before I went in (and lets me honest I wasn't that sure anyway) so I have done the honourable thing and cancelled.

It just shows that sometimes having a chat about things saves you from a horrible mess. So for once thank you gossip. Onwards and upwards to the next date.




No comments:

Post a Comment