Monday 3 March 2014

Flawless.



It finally happened, I have seen Beyonce live and she was Flawless. I saw her at V festival in the summer and I hate to say it she wasn't great. Too many costume changes and not enough time on stage. When I heard she was coming back to England I did everything I could to get tickets, I needed her to be incredible live so I could prove to myself I had  idolised for so many years for a reason. She did not disappoint. 



After getting into the area with 10 minutes to spare (we had a mix up with dinner), it all started a 2 hours show case of new and old songs, with some serious dance move. The big surprise of the evening was when the great Jay joined the lovely Beyonce on stage for Drunk in Love. I think we almost had a fit we were so excited. 


I have to say what surprised me the most was the fact she can actually move. I don't know why this came as such a shock but I guess expected her to tone down the dancing, since she was singing for 2 hours! She didn't and got did she look hot. I think every man who was originally reluctant to go with their girlfriends were glad the came....especially during partition. WOW- Jay Z is one lucky guy. 


This was the best money I have ever spent and exactly what I needed with everything that is going on at the moment. I don't know why but Beyonce makes everything better. I could go on about her till the cow come home and in fact spent my Saturday night watching Life is but a dream. All I can say is that if you get the chance go,  you wont regret it. 










No comments:

Post a Comment