Thursday 20 February 2014

A little bit of Zac in my life.



I have received some bad news this week that someone really close to be has the big C. Thinking to myself seriously?! how can this be happening? It was meant to get better in 2014. Well after an evening of a lot of crying and having a blotchy face, I seriously don't know how anyone is a pretty crier, I decided that now more than ever is the time to PIBE it.

It is time like this that PIBE come into it's full effect and I'm going to try and embrace all of life's good parts and do things I love. I'm trying my best not wallow on what could be. On Wednesday this meant forgetting what was happening and part-taking in full on ogling of hot men, in this case Zac Efron. I have a continuous text conversation with on of my friends who our top 5 men would be and I have to say Zac Efron is up there for me. Hello no.3. Once my full line up has been decided I will blog my full list.

The film itself "That Awkward Moment" was only so so, although there were some funny moments it did portray some of the characters to be the d***s we thought men were and did not make me love the characters until the last 20 minutes of the films. If we take the film as what I wanted it to be, a treat for my eyes. It did not disappoint, let's just say hello Zac's arms!

I think when life gets you down it's important to indulge in some guilty pleasure, for my ogling at famous people. I think I will bring out Crazy Stupid Love this weekend because who can say no to Ryan Gosling my no.1. If I add some wine into that evening then you've got the perfect evening in.

Happy Thirsty Thursday Everyone. 

2 comments:

  1. Hi there! love your blog! I'm your newest follower on bloglovin. Hope you can follow back ;)

    www.weshareinterest.net

    Pam xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so perfect, Ryan gosling and zac efron are definitely up there on my list, love your style of writing x x
    http://500daysofchloe.blogspot.co.uk/?m=1

    ReplyDelete