Tuesday 25 February 2014

Tuesday, Blueday.

I don't know what it is about Tuesday's but I always feel so sluggish and meh on them. I think it's because the fresh start that Monday brings has gone and you realise you still have 3 days left to go before the weekend.

If you feel like this....
Today, I'm going to attempt to turn my frown upside down and try to embrace this Tuesday. I've put on my Friday feeling playlist gone for a walk in the sun at lunch and later I may even buy myself a treat to make this day a bit better. I'm even going to try something new tonight, Yoga with my mum. In an attempt to get "goddess" like for Bali...this will never happen but a girl can try.

                                     My happy song at the Moment - Move by Little Mix not even sorry


So yes, it may be Tuesday but you are on day closer to Friday and at least it's not Monday, so grab yourself a cuppa turn on your happy song, smile and enjoy.  




No comments:

Post a Comment