Friday 24 January 2014

My happy place.

Today I'm to reunited with one of my favourite people, the lovely Maud Ryder.



This girl must be some kinda of angel because she put up with my for 3.5 months while travelling around Asia and we share one great love in common (except gin) Bali!


I'm not going to sugar coat it, I have never been happier than I was in Bali. Maybe because it was the first time I relaxed in 5 year or maybe it was the first time I felt free and able to enjoy myself. Whatever the reason it is a wonderful place that everyone must visit.

One of the reason's I'm so excited to see Maud is because we can finally celebrate going back to Bali! Yes, in August 2014 we will get to go back, our flights are booked it's officially and you know what it can't go soon enough.



I am a strong believer that it is the little things that get you through a bad day, whether it is a cup of tea, seeing one of your favourite people or a much needed G&T. I get through each day at my boring job by knowing this isn't it, there is a big old world out there that I'm going to visit and working is just a step towards paying for it.

I found this quote last year during travelling and it sums up my feeling at the moment. If I can't enjoy life now being single and in my twenties when can I? 


I will report back tomorrow with what student like antics we get up to wish us luck! 


Lauren 




No comments:

Post a Comment