Sunday 5 January 2014

Dog Therapy.

I have survived my first Christmas and New Year as a single lady and in hindsight it wasn't too bad. Unfortunately, it seems that as I have become uno, all of my friends have become duo's thus meaning I have taken on the role of third, fifth or even seventh wheel. Not fun.

Luckily two lovely boys saved me this holiday season...


Meet the boys. We looked after these two bouncy boys over Xmas and they have truly kept me sane. Forget retail therapy, dog therapy is the best way to get over anything that's wrong and for me that was feeling lonely and alone over Christmas, especially when you need a cwtch. 



This feeling of really feeling alone hit me hard on NYE, when a lot of my friends canceled on me to be with other halves. Well let's just say I was saved from being a third wheel by a knight in shining armour but it got me think, when did everyone rush to grow up and settle down at 22?


Luckily for me having the boys meant I could act like a child for a few more days, throwing balls, splashing in puddles, running across the moors and more importantly having someone to just crap watch tv with. Who could say no these faces?! 


I realise this makes me sound like a "crazy dog lady" but I serious recommend it. This Christmas was hard for me and I have to say thank you boys you mad it all better. So who needs a man when you can have two boys smiling boys at your side. 


This is the last negative post, it's now onwards and upwards for 2014, bring on the PIBE. 

Lauren 


No comments:

Post a Comment